Welcome to Kaakiest
Saturday - Thursday : 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
The TSA TW 50/400 V is a semiautomatic machine that uses just one station to perform thermosealing of the top side of a pre-formed bag and application of closures CLIPBAND or TWISTBAND.
The operator simply has to load the bag onto the belt or slide the top side onto the specific conveyor belts.
Ideal for those who need to close different sized bags or products that can not be processed using completely automated work stations.
Available with CLIPBAND or TWISTBAND closing head and also in a new version with a Ultrasonic bag closing device.
– Standard packaging dimensions: Width: min.100 – max. 250 mm;
Height: min.100 – max. 450 mm;
– Clipping height: min. 150 – max.400 mm;
– Sealing width: 400 mm;
– Maximum production speed with thermosealing unit: 30 c/min;
– Production speed without the thermosealing: 40 C/min. (Clipband or Twistband);
– Installed power: 1.5 kW
– Air Consumption: 160 NL/Min., at 6 ATM, at full capacity;
– Electro-pneumatically controlled machine;
– Voltage: 380 Volt + E + N;
– Auxiliary controls: AC 24 V;
– Standard colour: white RAL 9010
– Weight: 400 Kg